STEP ONE: PRELIMINARY
- Who are you as a pastor? (discovering your leadership style)
- What is your church’s readiness? (church readiness assessment tool)
- How are you balanced? (a church perceived balance assessment test)
- What is your mission field? (demographic study)
STEP TWO: POWER
- Return to God, the true source of all power.
- Pray for an expectancy. (study some of the revivals of old)
- Coach the pastor as he leads in wisdom and power.
STEP THREE: PASTOR
- Evaluate the Leadership Assessments.
- Begin the one-on-one mentoring process.
- LeaderCare will assist in working leadership training:
STEP FOUR: PURPOSE
- Rediscover the Biblical purpose.
- Rediscover your local church’s original purpose.
- Discover your community needs.
- Discover what one thing you can do better than anyone else.
STEP FIVE: PROCESS
- Reaching the Summit.